Owls Owls

Owls!! OMG!!

I love this flash, let alone loving the song too. It's so catchy, it makes me want to sing it out loud. Oh Owls!!

ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1 ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1

Interesting

I really see a lot of potential in you and in your flash animation. It seems that developing story is working well :). I can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work :3.

Tekno's Action Tutorial Tekno's Action Tutorial

This tutorial is very helpful in understanding the basics of gunshots and explosions, indeed. :). It's good to know that their are more that one way of doing explosions and also, it is great to understand the physics of a firing gun. Thank you for this tutorial :D.

StickMan Sam 9 StickMan Sam 9

This isn't your ordinary action puzzle game. Not only do you have to shoot way out of the dark, but also to be wise using your paintball ammo too. Well played, good sir. :)

IstvanOrosi responds:

Much appreciated! :)

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome

Amazing graphics, funny yet racist jokes, and challenging levels; I must say this game is pretty awesome. It's definitely a game to replay again and again. :3

Dino Run Dino Run

Son of a Monkey!

This game is great! Event though this is a classical 8-bit game, it still draws me in and makes me want to continue further. Very addicting it is. Wow!

~I Want My Life Back~ -hania ~I Want My Life Back~ -hania

Such Passion

This musical piece is moving, and flows with such beauty. I can imagine this song in a somber and dramatic scene. Words cannot describe on how much passion is given in this music that you have created. Keep up the great work :D.

Funk it Down Funk it Down

In awe

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this funky music... It's just pure, funk. Good job. Keep up the great work! :3

Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

Flailing with excitement

I really love the anime-esqe voice that you do. You really put a lot emotion into it the acting. I seriously like the suave and serious voice in this demo. Keep up the good work. :D

Adidaas responds:

I'm glad you think my voice gives off an anime feeling, means a lot. Thanks for the compliments.