~I Want My Life Back~ -hania ~I Want My Life Back~ -hania

Such Passion

This musical piece is moving, and flows with such beauty. I can imagine this song in a somber and dramatic scene. Words cannot describe on how much passion is given in this music that you have created. Keep up the great work :D.

Funk it Down Funk it Down

In awe

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this funky music... It's just pure, funk. Good job. Keep up the great work! :3

Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

Flailing with excitement

I really love the anime-esqe voice that you do. You really put a lot emotion into it the acting. I seriously like the suave and serious voice in this demo. Keep up the good work. :D

Adidaas responds:

I'm glad you think my voice gives off an anime feeling, means a lot. Thanks for the compliments.

Sadness and Sorrow Sadness and Sorrow

Amazed

Man, emotion poured into this song. So somber, but so powerful... Wow, I just pretty much imagine this song in a dramatic scene and all that stuff. This beautiful song gives me such inspiration to work my comic again... I swear, if I knew how to animate in flash, I would so use this song. Great Job!

BlazingDragon responds:

I wish that more flash artists shared your point of view. I would love this to be in a flash. :) I really tried to more as much emotion into this as I could. I deeply appreciate your kind words. They inspire me to continue writing.

I'm glad I was able to inspire you. That is all I ever really wanted to do with music; inspire others and share how awesome it can be. Thanks for the great review!

#^^Fallen Angels^^# #^^Fallen Angels^^#

wow

Such beauty in this song. It feels so somber but so filled with cathartic energy. Words cannot explain how powerful. Great Job!