Owls Owls

Owls!! OMG!!

I love this flash, let alone loving the song too. It's so catchy, it makes me want to sing it out loud. Oh Owls!!

ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1 ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1

Interesting

I really see a lot of potential in you and in your flash animation. It seems that developing story is working well :). I can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work :3.

Tekno's Action Tutorial Tekno's Action Tutorial

This tutorial is very helpful in understanding the basics of gunshots and explosions, indeed. :). It's good to know that their are more that one way of doing explosions and also, it is great to understand the physics of a firing gun. Thank you for this tutorial :D.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

wow!

This has to be one of the most beautiful flash animations that I have seen. Wow... such detail into each frame... A good 6 hard working months on that flash does show and shine :). The developing story has definitely got me "hooked". Keep up the great work.

TANK HOMBRES TANK HOMBRES

Jajajajaja

Funny as hell Tank Hombres short, and very LOL worthy.... Even though it's potty humor, it's still manages to be funny. Thank goodness I understand the Spanish slang language...<_<...XD. Keep up the good work.